In 2015 David Daleiden and the Center for Medical Progress released 14 undercover videos exposing Planned Parenthood high level executives discussing the illegal selling of aborted baby parts for money. You can view the videos or read the highlights of each video below. As a result of these videos being released, David was sued by Planned Parenthood and is now being forced to pay them $870,000 for exposing their aborted baby parts sales.
In addition to that injustice, we now learn that the judge who presided over this case “is actually the founder of a Planned Parenthood of Northern California clinic in San Francisco,” and he blocked the evidence from being presented in court so the jury was not allowed to watch the full recorded conversations from the undercover videos.
These videos are so damaging to Planned Parenthood and their fetal tissue procurers that in December 2016, the Senate Judiciary Committee and the House Select Panel referred Planned Parenthood and Novogenix to the Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) for further investigation and criminal prosecution. Novogenix’s line of business includes providing commercial physical and biological research and development.
In addition, the House Select Investigative Panel on Infant Lives made 15 criminal and regulatory referrals, six of which concerned StemExpress. It referred StemExpress to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services for further investigation to determine whether and to what extent the company profited from the sale of fetal tissue from abortions. The investigation also found StemExpress may have violated federal privacy laws based on its collaboration with abortion clinics in the harvesting of fetal tissue.
Another major buyer of fetal tissue from Planned Parenthood was Da Vinci Biosciences/DV Biologics. They settled for $7.785-million and were required to cease all operations in California.
Planned Parenthood promotes themselves as a “a trusted health care provider” and are promoting the ideology that a Woman’s Body is a Woman’s Choice but in reality they are nothing more than a money laundering machine. Planned Parenthood spent $30 million to help the Democrats win back the House yet they still receive $500 million in taxpayer funding each year. Also, abortion was a leading cause of death in 2018 with 41 Million babies killed. According to the Center for Disease Control (CDC), although black Americans comprise 13.4% of the U.S. population, they accounted for 36% of the abortions in 2015. I would recommend that you watch their creepy pro-choice commercial.
To understand the full horror of what Planned Parenthood is doing with the aborted body parts you must watch these videos as they describe in detail how they sell aborted organs/parts to procurement centers, sometimes the whole intact body, when they retrieve it during late term abortions.
Video #1 – Planned Parenthood Medical Director: “Dismemberment” Abortion “Checkbox” Skirts Federal Partial-Birth Law https://youtu.be/nkBIWjoV-Oo
- Planned Parenthood’s National Medical Standards & Guidelines manual includes a loophole for abortion doctors to fake compliance with the Federal Partial-Birth Abortion ban
- PPFA allows their abortion doctors to sign an “intent statement” before a late-term abortion saying they will not violate the ban, regardless of how the abortion is actually done
- PP currently does abortions up to 16 weeks but are in the process of merging with clinics in Orlando that do abortions up to 22 weeks and 6 days.
- They don’t use Digoxin – the drug that induces fetal demise before the procedure so the child is alive as they are being suctioned out or torn apart by forceps.
- The compensation for Planned Parenthood is $100 per specimen
Video #2 – Planned Parenthood “Lamborghini” Exec Haggles Again Over Baby Parts Prices https://youtu.be/6LPlHjP1DVw
- On Sept 18, 2015 Dr. “Lamborghini” Gatter, the President of the Medical Director’s Council at Planned Parenthood Federation of America was interviewed by the House Energy & Commerce Committee for selling aborted body parts to Novogenix Laboratories. In December 2016, the final investigative reports of the Senate Judiciary Committee and the House Select Panel referred Planned Parenthood and Novogenix to the FBI & U.S. DOJ for further investigation and criminal prosecution.
- In this video Dr. Gatter is haggling over the price of “intact fetal tissue.” “Well why don’t you start by telling me what you’re used to paying? Well, you know in negotiations the person who throws out a figure first is at a loss, right? So, I want a lamborghini.”
Video #3 – Planned Parenthood Abortionist: “Pay Attention To Who’s In The Room” To Deal With Infants Born Alive https://youtu.be/aeINzcwb3qU
- “Part of the issue is, it’s not a matter of how I feel about it coming out intact. But I got to worry about my staff and people’s feelings about it coming out looking like a baby”
- “We have the people who do our paperwork for fetal death certificates, they email us calling them ‘babies’. Baby this, baby that. Baby so-and-so and I’m like, that’s creepy!”
- She uses Digoxin starting at 20 weeks
- She explains “if the fetus comes out with any signs of life (in Arizona), we’re supposed to transport it to the hospital at any gestational age.”
- When she’s asked if there is any standard procedure for verifying signs of life her response is, “Well the thing is, I mean the key is, you need to pay attention to who’s in the room, right? And, like you know, because the thing is the law states you’re not supposed to do any maneuvers after the fact, to try to cause (fetal) demise. So it’s really tricky. Yeah it’s really tricky so, most of the time we do dig[oxin] and it usually works and then we don’t have to worry about that … ”
- She says, “research shows that dig[oxin] doesn’t make the procedure easier for someone who is well trained but I have to tell you, anecdotally, my biceps appreciate when the digoxin works” (to kill the fetus). Then she laughs. When doing a non-dig D&E (dilation & evacuation dismemberment abortion), “It does not take me any longer to complete the procedure but it takes more force.” She goes on to say, “So I remember when I was a Fellow and I was training and I was like ‘Oh I have to hit the gym for this (abortion). I need to hit the gym’”.
Video #4 – Planned Parenthood Orange County Changes Abortions to Harvest Intact Fetuses for Local Company’s “Fetal Products” Sales https://youtu.be/Bwn0QBhy2TQ
- Since 2008 Da Vinci Biosciences/DV Biologics, a for-profit fetal tissue company in Orange County, has been harvesting baby parts at the local PP for sale across the country.They are major financial donors to PP of Orange & San Bernardino counties. They charge:
- $350 for fetal liver
- $500 for fetal thymus
- $750 for fetal brain
- 42 US Code 289G-2 prohibits the purchase of tissue
- Davinci will take the whole specimen, no dig, only during certain gestational ages.
- Dr. Jennifer Russo, Medical Director explains they start doing dig at 20 weeks but “we don’t dig right now because there’s a nationwide shortage of digoxin”
- When asked if she could remove a fully intact specimen with the head not crushed she explains it’s rare because normally the patient is not fully dilated enough to remove the baby without crushing the skull and most of them have been trained not to do this but when the opportunity presents itself they do try to do it.
Video #5 – Planned Parenthood ally National Abortion Federation Suggests “Group Purchasing Program” for Fetal Parts, Payments “A Win-Win” for Clinics https://youtu.be/0PG2LxCKW-U
- Deb VanDerhei, National Director, Consortium of Abortion Providers (CAPS) – “We have independent colleagues who generate a fair amount of incoming doing this (fetal tissue supply). And if they have smaller margins or don’t have the ability to fundraise because they’re not a non-profit, that’s really helpful.”
- Cate Dyer, Founder & CEO of StemExpress, LLC says, “We’re like the total pro-choice advocates, NAF supporters, we sponsor events, we sponsor NAF, we give money to these organizations”
- NAF is seeking a permanent gag-order for Medical Progress to prevent them from speaking or publishing on any of the occurrences at their annual meetings.
Video #6 – Planned Parenthood Houston Admits Accounting Gimmicks Hide Baby Parts Sales, Invoices Charge Thousands of Dollars https://youtu.be/4U9mZyRCisM
- Fetal specimen charge is worded as “consent” payment on invoices.
- Melissa Farrell, Director of Research of PP Gulf Coast – “If we alter our process and we are able to obtain intact fetal cadavers, then we can make it part of the budget that any dissections are this and splitting the specimens into different shipments is this, I mean that’s it’s all just a matter of line items. Everything. Central Nervous System, brain, kidney, thymus, liver, spleen, femur, bone marrow, hematopoietic stem cells, from 14-22 weeks. ”
- There’s a buyer who wants 120 samples (babies).
Video #7 – Planned Parenthood TX Abortion Apprentice Taught Partial-Birth Abortions to “Strive For” Intact Baby Brains https://youtu.be/2tgez97aG74
- In Texas before they are doing 80,000 abortions a year. One of the providers at the Austin clinic is scheduling 30 procedures a day 10 days a month
- Dr Amna Dermish, 2nd Trimester Abortion Provider does a 2-day cervical prep starting at 18 weeks so she can get 3-4 centimeters of dilation with the aim to get the baby out intact and if needed she will use ultrasound guidance to convert to breech in gestation greater than 18 weeks.
- If you can convert to breech then you can get increased dilation as the case goes on and at the very end you can evacuate the baby with the entire head intact so people who are trying to procure fetal brain tissue can receive it with both hemispheres. Dr Dermish has not been able to extract with head intact but she jokes about how it will give her something to strive for.
Video #8 – Top Planned Parenthood Exec Agrees Baby Parts Sales “A Valid Exchange,” Some Clinics “Generate a Fair Amount of Income Doing This” https://youtu.be/c9EU_02c5bM
- There is no PPFA national policy on compensation for selling of fetal tissue
- Deb VanDerhei, National Director of CPAS, “We are absent a policy and that’s relatively intentional and the policy that we do have suggests that you just really think about what you’re doing, vet your procurement service, and if there’s any way you can do it mission-based that’s probably better. That if you do decide that you want to engage in remuneration, that you really need to like think that through. Think, ‘New York Times headline’ when you’re creating your policy.” “If they do it, that’s fine. We’re not going to say no”. “We have independent colleagues who generate a fair amount of income doing this (fetal tissue supply). And if they have smaller margins or don’t the ability to fundraise because they’re not a non-profit, that’s really helpful.” “Well it’s an issue you might imagine that we’re not that comfortable talking about on email. So we want to have the conversation in person.”
- Deborah Nucatola, Senior Director of Medical Services PPFA – “There are no guidelines” on tissue procurement. “There are guidelines on research but there are no guidelines on tissue procurement. And there will never be guidelines.” “Folks will ask the national office questions and we certainly have answers to the questions but we don’t have a policy per se. And that is by choice. So for now that’s the way it will be.”
Video #9 – Planned Parenthood Baby Parts Vendor Advanced Bioscience Resources Pays Off Clinics, Intact Fetuses “Just Fell Out” https://youtu.be/ndJMawjoyPc
- Perrin Larton, Procurement Manager from Advanced BioScience Resources – Fetal tissue procurement was “never outlawed. Where during the Bush administration, Bush 1, no federal funding could go to stem cell research or to embryonic cell research. The fetal tissue was taken out of that. So we continued to send tissue to people like the National Institute of Health, even though the government was paying for it, fetal wasn’t put in that little box of embryonic because it’s different. Now they’re trying to, um, make abortion illegal. And that’s where we get our tissue”.
- ABR does not dig[oxen]. “I mean, we’ve been in the business long enough I can tell if it’s been dig’ed or not. You know, I just look at it and I go ugh. Yeah. And they have a smell, it’s just, it’s not right. So it’s just kind of icky.”
- “So the whole point is not to have a live birth. Unless it’s somebody who has had 6 pregnancies and 6 vaginal deliveries, they put lams in and she comes in the next morning and I literally have had women come in and they’ll go to the OR and they’re back out in 3 minutes and I’m going What’s going on? Oh yeah, the fetus was already in the vaginal canal. Whenever we put her in the stirrups it just fell out” but most of the time the specimen is not intact because “the abdomen is always ripped open … Everything will just get ripped up you know. Whenever we have a smooth portion of the liver we think that is good” because of the instruments they use to pull out the body parts.
Video #10 – Planned Parenthood Baby Parts Buyer StemExpress Wants “Another 50 Livers/Week,” Financial Benefits for Abortion Clinics https://youtu.be/cz1gRNPgMvE
- Cate Dyer, CEO of StemExpress – “Oh yeah, I mean if you had intact cases which we’ve done a lot, we sometimes ship those back to our lab in its entirety.”
- Former StemExpress employees say the company paid PP $50-$75 per baby body part.
- When Cate discussing the type of things that go wrong she explains she’s had plenty of doctor’s provide blood clots thinking they got a liver and contaminated cells from yeast or staph. “I’ve seen really rampant, rampant problems with bacteria in certain clinics. Where you’re kind of like in question of really, should they really, you know…I’ve seen staph infection come out of clinics.”
- “We’re working with you know, almost like triple digit number of clients. So it’s a lot on volume and we still need more than what we do. So it’s a lot. So I don’t think you’re going to hit a capacity with us anytime in the next 10 years.” StemExpress is asking for 50 livers a week.
- “One of the issues with neural tissue (brain), it’s so fragile. It’s insanely fragile….I know we get requests for neural, it’s the hardest thing in the world to ship.” So they ship the whole calvarium (head intact) “that’s the easiest way. And I mean we’ve actually had good success with that in the past.”
- Cate makes a very interesting point that the academic labs are not capable of receiving the baby parts intact because “it’s almost like they don’t want to know where it comes from. Where they are like ‘we need limbs, but no hands and feet need to be attached … They want you to take it all off, like, ‘make it so that we don’t know what it is’ … Their lab techs freak out and have meltdowns, and so it’s just like yeah. And I think quite frankly, that’s why a lot of researchers ultimately, some of them get into a lot of other things. They want to look at bone marrow, they want to look at adipose, they want to look at you know adult human, kind of adult-based sampling. They sort of want to get away from having to publish a picture — a paper that says they derived this from fetal tissue.” So much for being a clump of cells, right?
Video #11 – Intact Fetuses “Just a Matter of Line Items” for Planned Parenthood TX Mega-Center https://youtu.be/egGUEvY7CEg
- WARNING – there are actual images of the aborted body parts in this video.
- Abby Johnson, Former Clinic Director of PP Gulf Coast testified that PP was receiving from selling fetal tissue to $120,000 per month and that was not “recouping cost”.
- Melissa Farrell, Director of Research PP Gulf Coast, explains how she is responsible for diversifying the revenue streams for PP and when she meets a buyer who has a special request for specific body parts how they can alter the standard contract and procedure to procure the required body parts intact as best they can.
- This specific location has six providers that go beyond 16 weeks
- “Some of our doctors in the past have projects and they’re collecting the specimens, so they do it in a way they get the best specimens, so I know it can happen” because the doctors were also doing research with the body parts.
- I can’t help but wonder if she is referring to the abortion doctor who kept more than 2,000 aborted babies in his home and car
- When reviewing the collected body parts from the day one of the techs explain that how intact the specimen is depends on dilation and “also whether how for lack of a better word, how cooperative the patient is during the procedure.” During the procedure the patient is under conscious sedation but there are times “when you’ve pretty much maxed out and their (pain) tolerance so it’s a little bit more difficult. If they’re completely relaxed, it’s easier to not do so many passes with the forceps.”
Video #12 – Planned Parenthood VP Says Fetuses May Come Out Intact, Agrees Payments Specific to the Specimen https://youtu.be/GWQuZMvcFA8
- WARNING – there are actual images of the aborted body parts in this video.
- “Because if you have someone in a really anti state that’s going to be doing this for you, they’re probably going to get caught” when asked about her lawyer and his ability to layer the situation she says he has it all figured out. Since the beginning she told him, “We don’t want to get called on, you know, selling fetal parts across states. I’m confident that our legal will make sure that we are not put in that situation”
- Dr Ginde – In regards to brain procurement – “Well you know a lot of times especially with the 2nd trimester is we won’t even put water because it’s so big you can put your hand in there and pick up the parts. So I don’t think it would be as war-torn.”
Video #13 – Second Planned Parenthood Senior Executive Haggles Over Baby Parts Prices, Changes Abortion Methods https://youtu.be/MjCs_gvImyw
- Planned Parenthood will receive compensation for the fetal tissue but patients will not.
- Dr. “Lamborghini” Gatter, the President of the Medical Director’s Council at Planned Parenthood Federation of America explains that at 10-12 weeks the normal technique is to suction but is not good technique to use when trying to extract intact specimens so they would have to “switch to using an IPAS (manual vacuum aspirator) or something with less suction or increase the odds that it will come out as an intact specimen, then we’re kind of violating the protocol that says to the patient, ‘we’re not doing anything different in our care of you.’ Now to me, that’s kind of specious little argument and I wouldn’t object to asking Ian, who’s our surgeon who does the cases, to use an IPAS at that gestational age in order to increase the odds that he’s going to get an intact specimen but I do have to throw it out there as a concern because the patient is signing something and we’re signing something that’s saying we’re not changing anything with the way we’re managing you just because we agree to give tissue … I think they’re both totally appropriate techniques, there’s no difference in pain involved, I don’t think the patients would care one iota. So yeah, I’m not making a fuss about that.”
- Dr. Gatter says she will get with Ian “about using a ‘less crunchy’ technique to get more whole specimens” before getting a waiver from PPFA and signing a contract.
Video #14 – Planned Parenthood Uses Partial-Birth Abortions to Sell Baby Parts https://youtu.be/jjxwVuozMnU
- Dr. Deborah Nucatola, Senior Director of Medical Services PPFA, explains how they can alter their standard abortion procedures to procure whole body intact when they retrieve it during late term abortions.
- She explains how PP wants to sell the body parts but in a way so they are not perceived as “This clinic is selling tissue, this clinic is making money off of this”.
- PPFA is organized like a franchise, with many regional affiliates carrying the Planned Parenthood name and reporting to the national office. PPFA has affiliates contract directly for body part sales, so that a regional affiliate can take the fall for the entire organization if the sales are exposed.
- Dr. Nacuatola says “You talk to my litigation and law folks, anything that’s going to go the Supreme Court right now, we are all losers.”
In conclusion, Planned Parenthood was caught on camera discussing how they are profiting from harvesting and selling aborted babies parts to procurement centers and sometimes retrieving the whole baby intact during late term abortions. In retaliation PPFA are suing David Daleiden for unlawful behavior ranging from secret taping to trespassing – not because the content is false or taken out of context which means everything said in the videos is accurate. You can view a copy of the lawsuit here.
Think about it for minute, David is required to pay Planned Parenthood $870,000 because he secretly recorded them in public spaces like a hotel, conference center, restaurants and abortion clinics. We live in a time when 90% mainstream media is owned by six corporations. Without independent journalist organizations like The Center for Medical Progress, Project Veritas or Wikileaks producing undercover videos and documents that expose corruption within an organization, We the People would never learn the truth. Nothing would be brought to light and nothing would get fixed. In the end, I am seeing reports that David will appeal this courts decision and will continue to fight Planned Parenthood.
Let us hope and pray this David can win against this modern day Goliath.